Saturday 27 November 2021

Just taken...

...a Nurofen for my wisdom-tooth ache and my last two pills of the day, so hopefully they will all kick in soon and I can head to bed for an early night.  TBH I'm incredibly proud of myself for taking the Nurofen without crunching it up 'cos it was about ⅓ bigger than my biggest pill that I take every day and I sometimes struggle with those, but this one went down surprisingly easily which Steve reckons is 'cos of the coating on it.  I've done it once, so I know I can do it now and it's already starting to kick in, so I reckon I'll invest in another packet if I need to in future.  I've got another 15 left in the box, so hopefully that'll keep me going but like with the ginger and the TENS machine, they are gonna be a must-have for me from now on


Blimey that was a long paragraph lol

 

Current running total of care for each other looks like this:

My carer's care of me so far this week:  1 hour, 51 minutes
My care of my carer so far this week:  68 hours, 13 minute


Gonna do a few more surveys then head to bed I reckon, so I'll say goodnight to you all now and I'll see you back here bright and early in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment