Sunday 28 November 2021

Last night's prediction was...

...spot on.


My carer is getting washed at the kitchen sink again 🤢🤮 and has just said that he doesn't fancy cooking so it'll be soup for me and sausage rolls for him.


Out of the 14 meals he says he cooks a week, he's only actually cooked 3, I've made him 7 breakfasts and 3 lunches and have only eaten 7 meals (4 breakfasts and 3 lunches) in 7 days out of a potential 14 that he tells everyone he makes for me every week.


It means that he won't be doing any more to support me this afternoon, so I can add up the support he's been providing me with all week - hold on while I do the adding up:


1 hour 54 minutes in the last 7 days instead of the 35 hours minimum that he tells everyone he does, so he's 33 hours and 6 minutes in debt again.


It's almost lunchtime so I'd better go and make his lunch for him I s'pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment