Saturday 27 November 2021

Mornin' all

Apparently, according to the Google app on my mobile, we were supposed to "expect snow around 5am".  I've just been out to have a look and the pavement is very wet, but there's no snow, so either we didn't get snow after all or it was a light dusting that melted rapidly.


I've been awake and down here for 71 minutes and so far I've cared for my carer for 68 of 'em.


I've asked my carer if we're still having a cooked lunch today and he said "I reckon so, yep" but my first prediction of the day is that we won't be having anything cooked, my carer will finish off the box of mince pies that he started yesterday and I'll go hungry again.  I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think I will be.


I've made a hot drink for both of us, but my second prediction of the day is that I'm the only one that'll finish it off while it's hot.

 

My daily virus scan came back clear, so I'm still free of nasties thankfully.


Time to take my morning pills now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment