Thursday 18 November 2021

Review: "Care Clove Oil 10ml"


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

Wowsers!

Clove oil was recommended to me to help with my throbbing wisdom tooth, so I bought this with an open mind and I've just tried it for the first time in my life.

It works as well and as quickly as crystalised ginger for my nausea and it'll be a frequent purchase now and I always want a bottle of it in the house!

It made the corner of my mouth numb from where it must have seeped down the tip of the cotton bud but I can put up with that for the pretty much instant relief from the throbbing.

It tastes absolutely gross, but that's a tiny complaint in the grand scheme of thing to get such rapid relief that the full dose of paracetamol didn't even touch, so it'll be something to always keep in the house from now on.

If you've got tooth ache (especially wisdom tooth ache) then you need this and a packet of cotton buds in your house... it's a must-have for me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment