Monday 22 November 2021

Where on Earth has the day disappeared to?!

Those Graze (you get your first, fifth and tenth boxes free if you use that link to sign up) punnets were considerably more filling than they looked 'cos I'm still full after scoffing them and I've still got two left for tomorrow too!


Apparently we're definitely having 'rapid Rice' for lunch tomorrow, hopefully before our groceries turn up and I've snapped up an early Black Friday deal with the New Skills Academy so I've now got 31 courses to take with them which should keep me busy for a loooong time to come lol


I've cared for my carer for 10½ hours today and he's done nothing to care for or support me, so he's already 5 hours behind the suggested daily minimum which means he's gotta care for me for just under 6 hours a day, every day, for the rest of the week, which is incredibly unlikely to happen - assuming he cooks every day, that's only half an hour tops which is only 6 hours for the entire week rather than each day.

 

Gonna make a drink to try and warm me up a bit before I take my pills and head to bed.  Dunno if I'll post again before I head to bed, so I'll say nite nite to you all now, just in case 😴 


No comments:

Post a Comment