Sunday 21 November 2021

Mornin' all

Managed just over 9 hours of sleep last night, so just need another night like that and my body'll have recovered from those two 7 hour nights this week.


I've just had the reminder come up for my morning pills, so I'll take those then see if my carer is ready for his breakfast yet.  He's already promised that we'll definitely be having pizza for lunch, but I won't believe it until it's in front of me and I've taken a photo of it again.

➰➰➰


OK, pills are now down the hatch and if I remember to take my lunchtime pill today, it'll be a full week of taking every pill I need to function!


Just had an email about my anti-virus program expiring in 60 days, so I'm gonna go and renew that now, before I forget... the last year has sped by but I've felt safer online with having so much more protection in place, so it's worth the expense to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment