Friday 26 November 2021

What an afternoon!

I've spent this afternoon taking surveys and mostly being rejected from them, but that's OK and to be expected - keeps me out of trouble while I'm working my way through all the invites though!


Got about half an hour before I take my last pills of the day, then I'll start closing down all the programmes and doing the admin on the caring spreadsheet just before I shut down for the night.


Also spent an hour or so editing 2 weeks worth of grocery shops, so I'll put the new totals below, but they are likely to change before they're delivered, but it should be roughly these totals:


Tuesday 7th:

My stuff:  £7.72
Steve's stuff:  £11.97
Joint stuff:  £28.39


Tuesday 14th:

My stuff:  £5.52
Steve's stuff:  £13.67
Joint stuff:  £21.10


So, right now, those numbers are the way it should be, with the stuff we can both have being the most expensive... let's see if I can find Tuesday's order totals for you all while I'm yabbering on about it:


Tuesday 30th:

My stuff:  £5.74
Steve's stuff:  £10.64
Joint stuff:  £30.36


So I'm very impressed by those totals!


My screen has just darkened, so that means it's pill time now then bed time for me very soon, so I'll shut up now 😉


Just in case I don't post again before I head to bed, I'll say nite nite to you all now and I'll see you bright and early in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment