Monday 16 May 2022

That's Steve fed and...

...my last two pills of the day popped, so I'll be heading off to bed as soon as the side effects start kicking in.  

 

I'm only 25 minutes away from putting in double the daily required amount of caring for my carer and his total of caring for me is only 35 minutes, so he's got 34 hours and 25 minutes to do over the next six days and I'm on track for only needing to put in another 25 hours which will, if it's like most other weeks, be done and dusted just after lunch on Wednesday, then I'll be clocking up significant overtime that I'm neither being paid nor recognised for and my carer is receiving both for not even doing ⅒ of the weekly required amount, but that doesn't matter as long as he gets paid for (not) doing it, right?


I'd best go and do the washing up while Steve's eating his tea.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment