Tuesday 17 January 2023

Mornin' all

Today is gonna be a very emotional day for me 'cos of the funeral, so the last thing that I'll feel up to doing is supporting everyone else.


I've brushed my teeth and taken my morning pills, so I'm gonna go and make myself a very early breakfast now 'cos it'll be my only meal of the day and I don't wanna be throwing up from hunger.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to have a shower today so that I can wash my hair for the first time in 5 weeks.


It's gonna be such a weird day today so I'm gonna do as little as possible on my to-do list otherwise my stress levels will be through the roof. I need to remember to take tissues with me 'cos I know I'll be sobbing my heart out throughout and I don't want it to be a total snot-fest without tissues.  Gotta remember to wear my mask too.

 

The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear, so I'm gonna sort out the to-do list then go and make my only meal of the day now.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment