Thursday 8 June 2023

Well, to say...

...that this morning's carer was useless is waaaay too positive.


She went into the kitchen and signed in - everything OK so far.


She turned her back to me and started doing something on her phone so didn't notice me struggling to take my jumper off.


Or my bra.


I stumbled into the bathroom and started getting washed before I realised I'd forgotten the towel so I asked her to get it for me and that's the most supportive she'd been in the whole 20 minutes she was here.


She stood in the airlock with her back to me again, doing something on her phone so didn't notice my 3 significant wobbles (but thankfully no falling over so far today).


When she heard me turn off my electric toothbrush, she walked back into the kitchen and stood, still concentrating on her phone, with her back against the counter until I went through the kitchen to the bottom of the stairs to get dressed.


I sat down and she moved to the other side of the kitchen with her back to me yet again.


I struggled to get dressed but yet again she was more interested in her phone than supporting me so I put my socks and boots on, thanked her, she signed out and buggered off.  


She's definitely one of the useless ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment