Tuesday 24 October 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm feeling downright proud of myself after yesterday and the stairs - especially going down them!


I've got a perching stool being delivered today and I bet it'll be to high up for me lol


My groceries are also being delivered this afternoon so I bet the stool and my groceries will turn up at the same time lol


I've swallowed my morning pills and I'm sat here shivering, but there's nothing I can do about that until the perching stool has been delivered!  I'll make myself a hot drink after my first carer of the day has gone and I've had my breakfast, but I'm not pushing myself too hard today 'cos I need to recover ready for tomorrow then recover from that ready for Sunday and Monday.


My hairbrush broke last night so I've gotta get another one today and hope that it'll be delivered tomorrow otherwise I'll have a headful of knots again, which I really want to avoid.


I've just bought a new brush and a jumper to get it over the £25 for free delivery, so now I'm gonna publish this before I forget again lol


No comments:

Post a Comment