Monday 30 October 2023

Nite nite orl

I've had a busy day that's put me out of action for several hours for health reasons but I'm hopefully over the worst of it now so with any luck I'll be back to normal again tomorrow.  I'm not gonna take any risks and if I'm even slightly ill or unsure then it ain't happening.


Wanna remember to have a look at the smart meter as soon as I come down tomorrow morning to see how much I've saved after getting the ice chiselled off yesterday.  It's currently at £1.31 but my computer was off for a couple of hours and the hob hasn't been on all day so it's not really been a normal day - I'll hopefully remember to have a look at silly o'clock tomorrow though.


I've popped my last two pills of the day so I'm gonna head on up to beddy-byes for an early night now.


See you all again in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment