Wednesday 25 October 2023

Mornin' all

How's everyone getting on this morning?


I'm doing OK, but forgot my glass of water before anything else and had a mug of tea instead, so it'll be interesting to see how my body reacts today.


I've started off the weekly virus scan and taken my morning pills so I'm all set for the day now.  Gotta remember to do the backups when it's finished in the hope that they will be finished before my lunchtime carer comes.


Got a delivery of my new hairbrush due to arrive today too, so it's all go for me and knowing my luck it'll all happen at the same time lol


I'm supposed to be getting insulation and ventilation put in today, as well as the thing I'm most looking forward to - solar panels!!  Got my second cold of the season just starting up so I'll be feeling ropey just in time for the weekend and my jabs on Monday.  I've gotta remember to ask Marie and her mum to get me some crystalised ginger in preparation for Monday, just in case.


This blog post is getting a bit too long, so I'm gonna publish it and make a start on putting today's to-do list together.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment