Thursday 26 October 2023

Third and final update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Sort out the outdated drivers
  • Bring in delivery
  • Put delivery away
  • Put drops in my ear
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Try to book flu jab and ear syringing - I'll try between carers today - I'm in touch with someone who is trying to help me via email so I hopefully won't have to phone for either of the jabs, just the syringing - I've got the two jabs booked now <gulp> so it's just the ear syringing to organise now, thankfully
  • Fill kettle with water
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Have breakfast
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Do the news
  • Read my last Kindle Unlimited book
  • Sort out email addresses - two of the addresses not working is a mystery that I'm gonna email my hosts about hopefully today but the others are hosted on a decommissioned platform so I'm gonna ask that the site is transferred over to the multi-site account and hope for the best - I've potentially worked out how to sort out the two mysterious ones, so I've just gotta contact my hosts about the migration if I have - I've just opened a support ticket for the email addresses then I'll get the next two weeks and NaNo out of the way before I attempt to migrate the last site 'cos it's got databases and PHP and all kinds of other stuff that I haven't got a clue about, so want to have a clear head before I take on that challenge. - a truly spectacular support person got it sorted within 23 minutes and we all just need to be patient while everything moves across, reset up the email addresses et voila apparently!  Next up is my navigation page then the writing site <gulp> - It's been 49 hours now so I'm gonna give it until after lunch then see if I can get to my homepage... keep your fingers crossed please! - I've emailed my webhosts about it now so hopefully it won't be too much longer before everything is back in place - yup, t'was a PICNIC error so I've reuploaded everything and I'm looking for someone to check absolutely everything on every page if anyone's up for the task?  If everything is where it should be, I'll hopefully be able to get my emails sorted nice and quickly after that! - still having the same issue with my emails so we're back to square one again lol
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Find new Pagan forum - will I be approved on any of the 3 I've applied to today?
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Do my laps
  • Do the physio exercises
  • Try on new posture corrector
  • Give posture corrector away to a Freegler - they were totally unreliable so I've contacted my backup to see if they still want it or not - another couple of people are interested in it now too - I've given my original backup until 6pm tomorrow to contact me about it before I give it to someone else - there's less than 12 hours to go before I give it to my second backup... - 5.5 hours now! - they haven't replied so I'm gonna offer it to a second backup tomorrow morning instead... will it be third time lucky? - They still want it and are coming for it "next week"
  • Read and review 1 Kindle Unlimited book
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment