Saturday 28 October 2023

Today's (28th October 2023) to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Do NOT open email programmes
  • Run monthly virus scan - 26% at 6.36am
  • Put wools on to wash and dry
  • Take wools out of machine
  • Hang up wools
  • Bring in deliveries
  • Do NOT have a bath today 'cos there is too much going on
  • Put drops in my ear
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Try to book flu jab and ear syringing - I'll try between carers today - I'm in touch with someone who is trying to help me via email so I hopefully won't have to phone for either of the jabs, just the syringing - I've got the two jabs booked now <gulp> so it's just the ear syringing to organise now, thankfully
  • Fill kettle with water
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Have breakfast
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Put wools on to wash and dry
  • Hang up wools
  • Stop worrying about Monday
  • Make sure I've got everything ready for NaNo
  • Find out how to defrost the chest freezer
  • Do the news
  • Bring in delivery
  • Read instructions for delivery
  • Put delivery together
  • Try on the delivery if everything is there
  • Write to GP to see if he wants me to scan in the results
  • Read my last Kindle Unlimited book
  • Sort out email addresses for my navigation site
  • Ask if my webhosts can sort out the databases etc if I migrate SFC site
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Find new Pagan forum - will I be approved on any of the 3 I've applied to today?
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Do my laps
  • Do the physio exercises
  • Do NOT turn immersion heater on
  • Do NOT have a bath
  • Contact chosen plumber about bathroom
  • Take bread out of freezer ready for tomorrow's breakfast
  • Try on new posture corrector - maybe not such a wise idea in a thick jumper though lol - try again today with a thinner layer of clothes
  • Give posture corrector away to a Freegler - they were totally unreliable so I've contacted my backup to see if they still want it or not - another couple of people are interested in it now too - I've given my original backup until 6pm tomorrow to contact me about it before I give it to someone else - there's less than 12 hours to go before I give it to my second backup... - 5.5 hours now! - they haven't replied so I'm gonna offer it to a second backup tomorrow morning instead... will it be third time lucky? - They still want it and are coming for it "next week"
  • Read and review 1 Kindle Unlimited book
  • Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment