Monday 23 October 2023

Today's (23rd October 2023) breakfast photo

My first meal of the day and week was the same as it has been for a while now - 2 slices of wholemeal 'Toastie' toast with dairy free spread and the last of the jar of vegan hazelnut and chocolate spread along with my usual 250ml bottle of orange juice.

I'm exactly the same weight as I was last Monday, so I obviously need to be pretty significantly into the red on my daily FitBit graph to keep it up.  I've only got this week to go before I have my jabs then it's NaNo so this is potentially the last week I'll be eating anything until the middle of November (or longer if I get as ill as I did with the first two doses of the jab) so I wanna get my weight up as much as possible this week.

Here's today's breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment