Wednesday 25 October 2023

Nite nite orl

I'm dead chuffed and well proud of myself for everything I've achieved today!  I've run the virus scan, completed the backups made two meals for myself, brought in my delivery and ordered plenty of ginger to keep me going as of Monday lunchtime that'll hopefully be here tomorrow, met up with the bods organising the major household heating and ventilation things, emailed my webhosts and done my laps and physio today which is a huge amount for me, only overshadowed by Monday (and I don't think anything is gonna overshadow that for a while) so I'm going to bed with an exhausted smile on my face tonight.


I've popped my last two pills of the day and I'm shutting down for the night now, but I'll see you bright and early in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment