Monday 30 October 2023

Mornin' mornin'

How's things in your part of the world this morning?


I'm doing OK... woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep so gave up at 4am and came downstairs.


I've got a decaff coffee on the go and I've already had my glass of water and morning pills.


Gotta try and remember to find someone to take Steve's place as my technical guru in the new year.  They've gotta be fluent in HTML, javascript, databases, PHP, VB and C# at the bare minimum but knowing how to explain things in Word or Excel or Windows and if they can explain what I need to look for when buying a new laptop then that's an added bonus.


I posted to Facebook last night, asking for me-friendly recipes that my carers can make in the 10 minutes that I have with them, so hopefully I'll be able to add a few things to my grocery order now that I've taken the stamps off.


My daily virus scan was reassuringly totally clear, so that's a positive way to start the day.


Got a looong time before my morning carer turns up and I've gotta remember to weigh myself, log my weight into FitBit, download the spreadsheet then code and upload it to my homepage before I go for my jabs this morning.  I've also gotta remember to pick up a yellow card before I leave the pharmacy so that I can report the side effects this time.  Gotta bring the rubbish and recycling containers in too, as well as ask Marie to lift down the bowl for me.  I'm seriously hoping that I won't need it, but I prefer to be safe than sorry.


This blog post is waaaay too long, so I'm gonna publish it then put my day's to-do list together while I wait for my carer.  Might even stick my nose back into the book if there's time after I've done that.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment