Friday 27 October 2023

Today's (27th October 2023) lunch photo

Today's lunch was made entirely by my carer in the 6 minutes it took me to put my laptop on the floor and go for a wee!  It was only a tin of baked beans again so I'm 636 calories under budget and this afternoons physio will burn even more calories so I'll be even further under by the time I head to bed tonight so I'll definitely have lost weight on Monday instead of putting it on like I've wanted to for the last few weeks.


I've got my jabs on Monday too, so if I'm affected as badly as I have been since I started having them I won't be able to eat until the middle of November at the earliest and even keeping water in my stomach will be a challenge in itself without adding food to it too!


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment