Friday 11 January 2019

Friday 11th January 2019

Just got back from walking and feeding the pup.

She totally obliterated all previous records today!

Poo'd at 350% so I was thinking we'd do 400% and come home.

The pup carried on walking.

Didn't even stop at our previous record of 500%.

Or 600%.

We did 700% and the pup wanted to carry on walking from there too, but it just wasn't safe for me, so we came home and I fed and watered her.

There's no way I can walk *anywhere* else today... even the bathroom will be a struggle, but we did a huge 175 metres on her walk today.

Gonna take me supplements now and hopefully start to recover now.
***

975 steps already and I've only been awake for an hour and a half lol

I'm stiff and achey all over... even my fingers are complaining lol
***

That's the supplements swallowed... easily again this morning.  Gonna squirt the B12 spray as well, just to hopefully help me recover quicker.  I'm not planning on moving off the sofa all day today now... I just can't, it won't be safe for me!
***

No wonder I'm so wiped out... we've walked 1900% EXTRA in 5 days!!  That's 2400% TOTAL in 5 days.  Just 600% extra in total to do at the weekend and we'll be at 2500% extra.  Never thought we'd get there, but it's only 400% each day of the weekend and it'll be sorted... just gotta recover from today's marathon first though!  lol
***

Just taken my prescription so I'll be heading to bed for a very well deserved early night tonight!  Very much doubt I'll be able to do any more than 400% each day of the weekend after today's marathon, but that's OK considering how much we achieved today alone... 7 days walks in just one morning - no wonder Mitzi is snoring and I'm barely able to keep my eyes open lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment