Tuesday 8 January 2019

Tuesday 8th January 2019

Just got back from walking and feeding our pup.

We equalled our personal best today:  500%!!!

That means there's already 700% in the bank after only 2 days and there's just one more 400% to do before completing the challenge I set us at the weekend of 3 lots of 400% this week.

So proud of the pair of us to do a week's worth of extra walks in only two days!  Think I definitely deserve the bath today now!  Just gotta do the surveys and reading some more of the dull book first.  Unfortunately the book is very much a chore to read  😞
***

Supplements went down fine and dandy this morning... just one mouthful of squash each!  Yay!
***

Just taken my prescription and I'm hoping to nearly finish the dull book just as it gets going... doubt it'll be tonight, but maybe tomorrow?
***

Up to chapter 19 of 28 so I've read 9 chapters today.  The author really doesn't need the first few chapters... just dull, unnecessary words that don't add anything to the story, so he can easily get rid of 20,000-odd words and cram it into a couple of paragraphs right at the beginning of the book, which would take it down to a much more manageable 91k words.  In an ideal world he could do with getting rid of another 11k but 91k is a lot better than 111k that it's at right now!

Gonna do the surveys now then head to bed.  Sorry there was such a big gap between taking my supplements and taking my prescription... I was just trying to get myself into the book is all... hopefully after tomorrow things'll be back to normal though.
***

Steve's gonna have a quiet night tonight 'cos the pup has just been out for her nightly wee and poo!  Spectacular puppy!
***

First survey of the day completed and I'm starting to feel tired so I'm just gonna try to finish the surveys I've got invites to, then head to bed.
***

Off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment