Thursday 17 January 2019

Thursday 17th January 2019

Took the pup for her morning walk, another 400%, and she poo'd twice.

There weren't any cars to lean against so I almost fell over 3 times and I'm shaking like a leaf now.

Gonna have to be sure to bring her home before 9am from now on so that the pup will hopefully poo in the back yard instead of in the street 'cos I use the long-handled pooper scooper out there so I'm less likely to fall flat on my face.
***

Steve's decided on toasted cheese sarnies for lunch instead of pasta.  That's OK with me 'cos it's not a take away, it's quick and easy to make and means that I don't have to put my laptop on the floor so it's a good decision all around!
***

Just realised why I haven't got any energy or motivation - I haven't taken me supplements yet!  That's why!  So I'll take them now and then brush me teeth and hopefully I'll feel up to getting started on my writing after that 'cos the supplements will start to kick in by then.
***

That's the supplements taken.  The Iron and B12 were amazingly easy to swallow, but the Calcium crumbs went everywhere and the Multi got stuck half way down which is the exact reason I can't take bigger pills - I wash the smaller ones down when they get stuck but capsules and bigger pills aren't so easy to unstick and the only way I can get them unstuck is to eventually throw them up because I'm choking or I've had to drink so much that I'm bloated.

Why does nobody believe me about that though?
***

Just remembered to brush my teeth too... need to add mouthwash to the shopping before I forget that too then I really can settle down to writing for the next hour.
***

That's the first chapter of the day written and my toasted cheese sarnies in the machine, so I'm gonna wait until Steve brings them in then carry on writing again.

I can soooo do this!
***

OK, so it's 1.13pm and I'm about to start writing again.  Just wanna see roughly how long it takes to write a chapter is all.
***

2.44pm so about an hour and a half per chapter.  Not bad considering that there was a bathroom break included too!

Not bad going for half a day's work... half way to getting my first J2O of the month too.
***

That's the third chapter done and dusted and it's not even 5pm yet, so I've got 5 hours to write the fourth chapter before I'm allowed my J2O... in theory I should be able to write 5 chapters today before bed time... should I risk it while I'm in the writing mood and risk having a late night though?
***

Gonna take my prescription now, just while I think of it, then I can just keep writing until the end of this chapter then have my J2O and head to bed for hopefully an early night... brb.
***

That's my prescription swallowed - a lot easier than the Multi was this morning, thankfully!

Steve's going to make me a mug of drinking chocolate in a sec too, so I'll be able to savour that whilst I write my fourth chapter of the day then celebrate with a J2O and head to bed after checking my email and stuff.

Really proud of how much I've written today!
***

YES!!!

Just finished my fouth chapter of the day and it's not even 7pm yet!

That's tomorrow's and the rest of the JanNo challenge sorted - I've done it once so I can do it again.

So unbelieveably proud of myself right now... can you tell?  lol
***

Just started yawning, so I'm off to bed now for an early night in celebration.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment