Thursday 24 January 2019

Thursday 24th January 2019

That's my prescription just been delivered already!
***

Not going to walk the pup this morning... she had a bad night with diarrhoea so I'm gonna see how she goes this morning and if she's OK after lunch, I'll take her out then.

Poor puppy!
***

That's me supplements taken.  Nice and easily again with one mouthful each, except the Calcium which took the normal second mouthful for the crumbs.

I could get used to this!
***

That's the puppy walked 250% but she wanted to come home after that, which is usually her saying "I need a poo!" so I brought her in and we'll do the other 150% this afternoon after she's been for her poo in the back yard.

TBH if she doesn't want to go out again this afternoon then I won't force her 'cos she's already walked 125 metres so I'm not going to force her if she doesn't want to go out again.  As long as we do 100% then everything else is an added bonus on top of that.
***

The pup's fast asleep in her bed so doubt we'll be going out again this afternoon.  There's already 1100% in the bank though, so that's OK with me... I just want what's best with our puppy is all.
***

Just taken my prescription and I'm hoping to have an early night tonight after I've emailed the library asking for suggestions of ebooks they stock.

Won't say goodnight just yet, just wanted to say that I've taken my prescription so that I don't forget and take it again by accident!
***

Off to bed now, so I am saying nite nite orl now!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment