Saturday 12 January 2019

Saturday 12th January 2019

Virus scan finished in 20 hours this time - finished up at 4am and I'm still free of viruses and malware, thankfully.
***

Gonna take the pup for her morning stroll now... 400% will have to be it today and tomorrow 'cos my legs are still weak and feeble after yesterday's Snickers!
***

That's the pup walked and me wiped out.  I could only do 400% even though the pup wanted to go further... it just wouldn't have been safe unfortunately.

Sorry pup!

Add today's 300% to this week's 1900% means we've done 2200% in 6 days and still on track for hitting the 2500% tomorrow.

Aiming for 400% a day again next week with no Snickers allowed until I've recovered again.

Thankfully the pup poo'd right next to a car so that I could lean against it while I picked up the poo. 300% of the walk before she poo'd today.

I'm gonna have to do very little again today 'cos I'm in so much pain, so weak and exhausted.
***

Pretty bad morning for taking the supplements - the Calcium took 3 mouthfuls of squash and the other 3 took 4 mouthfuls of squash each.  Not good.  It's done and dusted now though, so I can carry on with Facebook and surveys and stuff now.
***

All three of my credit agreements are in the green and two of them are marked as settled (whatever that means) and the third one is the mortgage so I've just gotta be patient and wait for my credit score to gradually increase again.  I'm never, ever, getting credit again.  Ever.  The mortgage is the only exception to that 'cos we love our 'ikkle 'ouse and we got the credit for that back in 1998 so hopefully that won't take too much longer to pay off.  Other than the mortgage though, if I can't afford it then it just wasn't meant to be.
***

Spent the last couple of hours working on updating my homepage and was having trouble with the navigation.

Thankfully my resident geek (the hubby, Steve) knew exactly how to fix it and less than 5 minutes later it was all behaving itself!

If you're after a webpage or software and you're willing to pay for it, just email the hubby with details of what you want and he'll send you a very reasonable price for it, depending on how long it takes and how complicated you want it to be.  A simple couple of pages obviously costs less than a site with 25 pages with all kinds of whizz-banging javascript and php and stuff on it but you won't find a better value web developer in the country.  He even includes a year's support of your site in with his price, so no matter what it is just let him know and he'll get it sorted for you as soon as he can!
***

Thank "God Jesus Christ" I've finished reading and reviewing that book.  The title is totally misleading and is full of nonsense about what the author feels about their religion.  I've got nothing against Christianity, but that book was a painful lecture more than something I enjoyed, unfortunately.

Definitely deserve another curry for tea.  Gonna have a vegetable Bhuna this time 'cos apparently it isn't as dry as the Rogan Josh I had the other day.  As long as it doesn't blow my head off with spicyness, I'm all for giving it a try!
***

Just had a reply from the author thanking me for the review, unlike the ungrateful author who didn't appreciate my 2 star review of his story the other day!
***

Shutting down now, dunno if I'll come back before I hit the hay, so just in case I don't, I'll say "night night all" now.  I'll be back either in a couple of hours or if not, tomorrow for sure.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment