Monday 21 January 2019

Monday 21st January 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed, disability page updated with last night's spreadsheet and teeth brushed, so time to get down to the writing again now!  Only 18 chapters left to write this week then the manuscript is totally finished... yaaaay!
***

That's the rubbish bag and recycling box emptied and brough back in for another week.
***

That's the first two chapters written, so only three to go now today. I'm aiming for five chapters today and tomorrow then finish off with two days of four chapters each.
***

Third chapter written now, so time for cake then the final two chapters of the day, I think.
***

Just worked out why I haven't felt so motivated today...

I haven't taken my supplements!

It's gone 3.30pm now so it's too late to take them now but it just shows how much they really do help me to deal with every day!
***

Fourth chapter of the day finished and the shopping will be here in a couple of minutes (an hour early) so I'm almost guaranteed to be able to write all six chapters tonight then four tomorrow and Wednesday then hopefully it'll be entirely finished by early afternoon on Thursday, if not before!
***

That's me prescription taken and the fifth chapter of the day started.  Got 3.5 hours to write 1.5 chapters in so that's like two hours per chapter before I head to bed.  Hopefully it's possible... wish me luck?  Please?
***

Five chapters done and dusted today and it's only 7pm so I am gonna be able to write six chapters tonight.  Yay me!
***

Six chapters have been written today and I could, in theory, write a seventh too but don't want to push my luck.

If I write 6 chapters a day tomorrow and Wednesday, I'll put the final full stop in the entire manuscript after only 8 days... I can sooo do this!

Gonna check my email then head to bed for a very rare early night now.

Nite nite orl!

No comments:

Post a Comment