Tuesday 15 January 2019

Tuesday 15th January 2019

Grrrrrrr!

Just got back from walking the pup another 400% (so there's 600% in the bank) and she was a good girl for ¾ of it... we were both enjoying it until she sniffed a smell that intrigued her under a car at 300%.

She was still a reasonable girl most of the time then.

We got to 350% and she tried to get under the car, was barking and yapping and refused to behave.

By the time we got to 400%, the cat sauntered out from under the car and Mitzi tried to shoot off after it and almost pulled me over.  Once wasn't enough though, she continually did it and I had to cling on to every window and door so that she didn't pull me over.

When we got in she acted all pure and sweet and innocent but her misbehaviour has put me in an awful mood now, so I'm expecting everything to go wrong with the rest of the day.  And no, that's not just me being negative, it's what always happens.
***

Still waiting for my carer to make 2 bottles of squash for me so that I can take my supplements.  All it is this time is adding the squash to the mineral water and that's it but he said "maybe later"... see what I meant up there 👆👆 about today now being a bad day?  It started less than an hour after bringing the pup home.
***

Just done it myself and I'm now shaking, weak, wobbly and in so much pain.  👎😣  Thanks a lot Steve!  😞
***

That's next week's shopping started... £47 instead of the £56 it was this week, just by taking off the toilet rolls and a couple of other things, then adding another bottle of squash which is only £1 for 1.5 litres!
***

The supplements went down nice and easily again, thankfully!  👍👍😹😄

The Calcium crumbs went everywhere, so took 3 mouthfuls of squash to get them down, but the other 3 (Iron, B12 and Multi) went down with a single mouthful each!

Gonna get on with the survey's now.
***

Just poured the drain unblocker down the drain that's been waiting for Steve (my carer) to do for at least 2 if not 3 weeks.  That's pretty average for Steve - the more he has to do, the longer it takes!  The squash took less than 5 minutes to do and Steve promised to do it at the weekend, the drain unblocker took a couple of minutes and that's taken a couple of weeks, I ask for home-cooked food instead of take-aways and I'm lucky to get one meal a fortnight.  He's being paid to be my carer for 30 hours a week but in reality I'm lucky if I get 30 minutes!!  He's being paid to care for me for 4 hours a day, every day, but I rarely get an hour (that's when he rarely makes jacket potato's for us) out of him and constant complaining.  He wants credit for something he rarely does!

I would understand it if I was asking him to wash and dress me and take me out and about and things like that, but it's just small things that he usually refuses to do or complains about it if it ever happens!
***

1.56pm and I've just asked for a mug of tea... bet I won't get it for several hours, if at all today!  I'd love to be able to make it myself, but I'm not tall enough to even reach the kettle, let alone safely use it!!
***

Going to attempt to write a bit more this afternoon... wish me luck!
***

4.30pm and I've got my cuppa now... only took 2.5 hours!  That's speedy in comparison to the norm!
***

I was wrong this morning when I said there wasn't enough squash to take all 5 pills with just the last little bit.  I've just taken the 5th pill (the AP) and there's still a mouthful left.  I'm glad I did the squash though, I'd much rather have too much squash (like now) than not enough and end up throwing up the pills because there isn't enough left to wash difficult pills down.

The 4 litres will hopefully last for the rest of the week though, with any luck.
***

1139 steps already today and it's only 5.35pm!  I'd love it if I managed 1250 steps by the time I go to bed, but considering we did 400% this morning that's awesome walking around the house by me!

Feeling well impressed with myself right now!  😃
***

Goin' to bed now for a very early night... bet I still won't fall asleep until my usual time though!  lol

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment