Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tuesday 29th January 2019

Walked the puppy another 400% this morning, so there's 600% in her walkies bank now.
***

Steve made me another bottle of squash while I was out with the pup, so that's my four supplements swallowed now, so I'm all set for the day.
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey completed... that one only took seconds, a minute tops, to do start to finish!  I like quick surveys like that!
***

Third survey sorted... started off being about toothpaste, went on to computers and finished on evolution!!  Very bizarre!
***

Fourth survey completed... about health and personal care products this time
***

Prescription taken, so hopefully I'll be up before 8am tomorrow lol
***

Going to bed for an early night now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment