Sunday 6 January 2019

Sunday 6th January 2019

The virus scan finished literally a couple of hours after I went to bed yesterday lol  At 11.30pm-ish lol

It didn't find any nasties again though so I'm still protecting myself and you!
***

Took the pup out for her walk and she forced me to do 400% today, which is 100 metres and there's 1,800% in the bank on the last day which is awesome. Can't walk any further now though after 18 days worth of walks extra in 7 days  I'd like to get the bank total up to 2000% extra at some point this year, but I'm not gonna force the pup if she doesn't want to.
***

Gonna try and remember to do the documents back-up while I'm walking the pup next week, 'cos I had to re-start it 3 times while I was sitting here watching it, but it was 97% done when I came back with her and was so much less stressful too!

Time to carry on reading and reviewing yesterdays book now though.
***

That's the rubbish and recycling put out ready for collection tomorrow morning.  I did 90% of it again and almost forgot Mitzi's poo in the back yard.  Not a good day for picking it all up and binning it this week, unfortunately, but it's only once a week, thankfully.
***

Steve's just told me that he's expecting an Amazon delivery today too, so I won't even be able to rest my legs and knees until that arrives either!
***

That's the supplements taken.  The B12 took two mouthfuls of squash to get down, but the other three were fine and dandy with only a single mouthful each.

My knees and legs are weak, feeble and killing me now though and I'm still waiting for Steve's delivery to arrive.
***

Just had an alert about my credit score having changed.

It was just the annual electoral register dooberry, but my credit score is now poor but I've only got 3 credit things making up the score now - the mortgage, my paid off contract mobile and my final credit card.  Two of the three are totally paid off and closed now so I've just got to wait until my credit file eventually catches up but the only credit thing left is the mortgage which is up-to-date and green.

Assuming I get re-awarded PIP again in August this year, I'll be able to pay off additional payments on the mortgage every few months which'll get it paid off sooner too.

The graph is going in the right direction at last.
***

Another 4 chapters (approx 20k words) read and it's time for me to check my email and do the surveys and stuff while I'm waiting for our tea to arrive (veggie lasagne) then I'll take me pills and head to bed for hopefully an early night.
***

That's my prescription taken.  Last pill of my previous box that I got in December so I'll be starting the 2019 prescription tomorrow evening.

In theory, I'll be awake at 8am tomorrow 'cos it's pretty much 8pm now and it seems to be that I wake up 12 hours after I've taken the prescription instead of 12 hours after I go to sleep.
***

After walking for 850% in only 2 days this week, I think I'm entitled to a much-needed early night so nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment