Saturday 26 January 2019

Saturday 26th January 2019

The virus scan finished at about 5am, so I'm just backing up my hard drive then I'll take the pup out for our morning stroll, feed her then pop my supplements.
***

That's the laptop backed up now, so time for the pup's morning stroll and feeding.
***

Another 500% this morning, in two parts again... the puppy must feel hungry when she starts walking, which is why we've had to do it in two parts yesterday and today.  Gonna try feeding her before we go on our stroll tomorrow, just to see if it is because she's hungry that we've done it in two parts yesterday and today.  Means that there's 1900% in the bank after only 6 days too... that's 19 days walks extra in only 6 days, which is awesome!
***

That's the supplements taken... just need to try to remember how to read library books online now lol
***

Steve's just gone to put the pasta bake on 😋.  Yummy scrummy in my tummy!
***

Cor lummy that was yummy!

I'll sleep well tonight lol
***

1069 steps already today and it's not even 4.30pm yet!!
***

Just taken my prescription, hopefully that'll mean I'll be up before 9am tomorrow lol
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey of the day completed.
***

1121 steps and I'm about to head to bed...

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment