Sunday 20 January 2019

Sunday 20th January 2019

Just taken my supplements.  They all went down OK for a change, so I'm gonna take the pup out then get straight on with me writing again.
***

Brushed my teeth, next step really is taking the pup out for her morning stroll... 'onest!
***

The pup really isn't in my good books now.  The first 200% was the same as normal:  the pup paused by the front door, I said "not yet pup" and she carried on walking. 

Same with 250%. 

At 300% she refused to move which is usually her saying "I'm desperate for a poo" so I let her into the house, Steve took her lead off and I opened the back door for her.  She went to the kitchen doorway, looked at me and backed up.

I closed the back door and Steve re-attached her lead to her harness.  Went out for the last 100% and she still didn't poo so we came home and I fed her.

Naughty puppy.  😒

Gonna put Take That on and start writing now.  Assuming I manage 4 chapters today, I'll be half way through the manuscript after 5 days (3 full days and 2 half days) and right on track for finishing on Friday.
***

That's the rubbish and recycling sorted and out for another week, so I can write for the rest of today and I don't need to do anything else before walking the pup and bringing the rubbish bag and recycling box in tomorrow now.
***

9.48am and I'm about to start writing now lol  See how long it takes me to write my chapters today lol
***

Had a bit of a panic with the pup just now.  She slid almost entirely off her perch on Steve's chair arm and very nearly slid down the side!

Thankfully Steve was awake and caught her before she slipped too far, but it's scared all three of us and the pup hasn't got back onto the arm yet.

Maybe she will be too scared to get up there again and will just squish into the side of the seat up against Steve so that she doesn't fall again.

Lucky puppy dog!
***

12.17pm and the first chapter of the day is finished at last.  Took 2½ hours, but that's OK, 'cos I stopped for two bathroom visits and taking the pup out for a wee and poo during that time too.

Hopefully the second chapter of the day will be written in 2 hours.  Just gotta get back into the writing headspace again.

12.21pm and I'm about to start writing again.
***

1.28pm and the second chapter of the day has been written.  I'm back in the writing headspace again now, so hopefully it'll only take an hour or so to write the other 2 chapters that I want to get done today.
***

3.07pm and the third chapter of the day has been finished so I'm definitely gonna be able to write four, possibly even another five today!  Total awesomesauce!
***

5.11pm and the fourth chapter of the day is finito.  Gonna write at least one more before I head to bed though.
***

That's my prescription re-ordered... gonna take it now while I remember too!
***

Prescription taken and we've got to treat the pup for fleas today too!
***

That's the flea's and ticks gone for another month.  Apparently there's one more pipette left that's due next month then we need to get a new box.

Expensive but so worth it, I reckon.
***

Got the reminder set up for next month both for treating the pup and also ordering more of the treatment.

Only going to write one more chapter tonight, but that's OK 'cos I've done today's four so I'll still be finishing on Friday now.
***

That's the fifth chapter written and it's only 7.30pm so I'm gonna write the sixth one after all!

😃
***

I've done it!!!  6 chapters in about 10 hours, including stopping for lunch and taking the pup outside a couple of times so if I can write an extra 2 chapters on top of the daily 4 chapters, I'll write my final word of the manuscript on Thursday evening instead of Friday evening, meaning I'll be finished in a tiny 9 days instead of 31 which is incredible stuff for me!
***

Publishing this then shutting down and heading to bed feeling really good about myself for a change.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment