Wednesday 2 January 2019

Wednesday 2nd January 2019

The puppy did a huge 400% this morning, so there's 750% extra in the bank after only 3 days.

I've also sort of got the fitness tracker working... it's counting my steps on the tracker but still not in the app and I don't know why.  It still wasn't counting when it was around my ankle so I put it around my wrist and suddenly it started counting which was great... just gotta work out why the app isn't working now!

Time for me supplements then I can do whatever I remember to do for the rest of the day.
***

That's the four pills taken.  Pretty easy today, thankfully.  Even the Multi only took 2 mouthfuls of squash to swallow this morning!

What shall I do next?  Check the forum then start writing I reckon after not writing a single word for JanNo yesterday!  Naughty Amanda!
***

OK, writing starts now.  Gonna put my headphones on, listen to Take That, and aim for 5 chapters of 1,000 words a day before I'm allowed a can of J2O.

Wish me luck!
***

That's the virus scan finished and I'm still free of nasties, thankfully.  Debating on getting the privacy dooberry, but don't want to get into the same pickle with it as I was a few months back!  Sooo confusing, Donald!
***

Given up on JanNo for this year.  I wrote a grand total of 2 paragraphs in chapter 1 before I was struck down with writer's block  😞.  The first 2 chapters are always the same.  😞

I'm gonna write it eventually, just not for JanNo this year unfortunately.
***

Just taken me prescription and it's kicking in already so I'm off to bed... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment