Monday 28 January 2019

Monday 28th January 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She only wanted to do 400% today and I'm not going to force her as long as she does 100% every day.

Gotta do the spreadsheet image and take me supplements then I'm all sorted and ready for the day - getting my hair cut today so I'll need my B12 to keep me going lol
***

That's the supplements down the hatch.  The multi was a PITA to swallow but the other three were fine, thankfully.
***

Just back from having my hair cut.  What I thought would be a trim actually turned in to having nearly 2 inches chopped off instead because it was so long since it was last done!!

Uploaded the newest spreadsheet screenshot too.
***

Just taken my prescription and the shopping has just turned up.  Not happy with the person who refused to take the shopping through to the kitchen for "health and safety reasons" again.

The drivers don't usually mind bringing the boxes through when it's Marie at the door but on the rare occasions that it's just me and Steve here, the drivers seem to spot Steve's size and trot out the health and safety excuse, so either the drivers that come most weeks are breaking the rules and doing it anyway, or they see Steve's size and refuse to do it purely because he's an obese male.

Steve said he's going to email them to find out what the facts really are so that we can come up with a come-back ready for next time it's just the two of us.  Either that or I'll go to the door next time, just to see what happens, just to see if the drivers are as sexist as I hope they're not.

Not good, Sainsbury's, not good at all.
***

Going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment