Friday 25 January 2019

Friday 25th January 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We did 500% today, which was double what we did yesterday and means that there's a huge 1500% extra in the walkies bank already this week!  That's 15 days walks extra in only 5 days.

I've just brushed my teeth and finished off the mouthwash.  Just asked my carer to uncork it next time he goes into the bathroom... I don't reckon he will but I'd love to be proved wrong.

Time for me supplements now.
***

That's the supplements down the hatch so I'm all set for the day now.

Just gotta remember not to shut my machine down tonight 'cos it's doing the weekly virus scan.  Hopefully it'll be finished by the time I come down tomorrow morning, but it's no big deal if it hasn't.  I'll just let it run for as long as it needs is all.
***

Gonna be trying a new to both of us Dolce Gusto coffee when Steve comes out of the bathroom... has anyone tried a Cortado?  What's that like?  Apparently 3 blobs is about the same strength as a Chocochino so we shall see what it's like and if I approve when Steve brings it in for me!
***

Oooh!  That Cortado is lovely!  Tiny bit of a kick to it but really smooooth as soon as it reaches your mouth.  Definitely the smoothness of chocochino's with the slight kick of the cafetierre coffee.

Steve's searching for it online now lol

Apparently it's an espresso, which explains the kick and it's making me want to try a full blown espresso now!  lol

There's a box of 16 pods on the Dolce Gusto site and a bag of 50 on Amazon.  I've already got a bag of 50 chocochino pods so I'll have about 80 or 90 pods to get through if Steve doesn't like it!  lol
***

That's my prescription taken and the curry is ordered.  Just about to borrow a book from the library, I've already read one today and I've bought Roald Dahl's Matilda from Amazon too so that I can read and hopefully put them as books to sit alongside the shelf of for my most recently completed first draft... only realised after I'd had the recommendations that the comparison goes in the query instead of the synopsis though lol  😞
***

Just had me tea and I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment