Thursday 31 January 2019

Thursday 31st January 2019

The puppy did 550% this morning so add the 450% extra to what's already in the bank means that there's 1550% in the bank after 4 days which is pretty good I reckon  I'd like to achieve 2000% in the bank by the time we come back on Sunday, but I'm not going to force her if she doesn't want to.
***

Time to brush me teeth and take me supplements now before I forget.
***

That's me teeth brushed, time for me supplements now.
***

Supplements down the hatch.  Went down nice and easily today... I could get used to this!
***

Having 3 Viennese Whirls and a mug of soup for my lunch today.
***

6 hash browns and a veggie baguette for tea... 🐖
***

Didn't enjoy me tea at all... the hash browns were OK, but the baguette was almost burnt to a crisp and I had to dig out the small amount of non-burnt bread.  Not good at all.

The only good things I can say about my part of the meal was that it came with plastic forks and the drinks were nice and cool but other than that it was a waste of getting on for £25!

Steve seems happy with his part though, so maybe I'm just being a fussy cow?  🐄
***

The arm has just snapped off my glasses so I'm wearing my old pair now.  I've just asked Steve to ask his dad to take them into town to get them fixed tomorrow but it's just not safe for me to go in alone to get them fixed.  I'm wearing my old glasses but I'm just not prepared to risk it.  Hopefully my FIL will be able to take them in for me tomorrow... it just needs to be soldered together or something but I can see a grand total of nothing without them.
***

So grateful to my FIL - he's coming over first thing tomorrow to take my glasses to an optician to hopefully get them fixed then he'll give them to Steve when he takes him over to his GP surgery in the afternoon.

Not a good record, Vision Express... I've bought 2 frames from them in the 5ish years I've been their customer.  Their eye tests are wonderful but the frames have a 100% record of something going wrong with them.  First off the screw came out of these (previous) glasses and now the arm has snapped off on the new pair!

When I was with Optical Express, their sight tests weren't as thorough but at least their glasses had a good track record of not breaking!!
***

 Cream crackered so having an early night now.

Nite nite orl!  💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment