Monday 14 January 2019

Monday 14th January 2019

Took the pup for her walk this morning.  Another 400% (so 300% already in the bank).  She wanted to do more, but after the Snickers last week, my body needs time to slowly recover again.

Uploaded the spreadsheet for most of last week and I've just taken me supplements so I'm all set for the day now.  Would you prefer me to create a separate page just for the spreadsheets instead of linking to every single one on the bottom of an existing page though?  Either way is fine and dandy, I just want to make it easier for my visitors is all.

Slurping into my first coffee of the day now then I can get on with doing the surveys.  Need to remember to go to the forum at some point too, just to see if there are any birthdays to be announced or posts needing to be replied to.  Think I'll do that first, so that I don't forget.
***

That's the forum sorted, so next up is cracking on with the surveys throughout the rest of the day now.
***

First survey of the day is now done and dusted.
***

Second survey sorted.
***

Chips and beans for me tea so I'm shutting down, possibly for the night, but if not there will be a part 2 but I'm gonna say nite nite orl now just in case.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment