Wednesday 8 May 2019

Ideas please!

I've just asked Steve about coming up with a piece of software for me as a result of yesterday's course that he has, in theory, agreed to make for me.

There's no rush for it but I need some negative thoughts that you have and then turn them on their head so that they are positive thoughts.  For example, the thought of mine that inspired the idea was "I'm too thick to study at this level" which is a normal negative thought for me, so I'd pick that thought from the list and hit a magic button that comes up with the positive thought of "you excel at courses you're interested in!".

Could you leave them in the comments of this post for me so that I've got one single place to refer to when I give Steve the information pretty please?  You don't have to leave your name with your ideas if you don't want to, but I think you have to leave something in the name field, so maybe just a letter or character or something like that?  Close your eyes and press a totally random letter on your keyboard?

I'd prefer to keep the software family friendly, so please don't swear in your ideas!

Thank you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment