Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wednesday 15th May 2019

Mornin' all!

The weekly virus scan is underway so I'm guessing it'll be finished in the early hours again.

Decided on doing the wedding course then the kids' party then the writing course.

We're having a roast dinner for lunch today so we'll both be struggling to keep our eyes open this afternoon.  lol

Just taken me supplements.  They all behaved impecably so got them down with a mouthful of squash each, thankfully!

Time to walk the puppy, brush me teeth then start studying I reckon.
***

Had Quorn roast for lunch... yummy, scrummy, in my tummy.

Bet we'll both be burping and sleeping all afternoon and evening though lol
***

Onto the penultimate module of the course now!  I was thinking it'd be 2 days and at least an hour for studying each module, but it's taken less than 10 hours to get here 'cos the vast majority of the modules took less than half an hour each and there haven't been any assessments so far either.  I'm guessing there will be a huge assessment at the end of the last module too which I'm kinda dreading.  There doesn't seem to be a limit on the number of times you can re-take the final assessment though and I haven't been to sleep since starting it so I'm hoping I'll pass first time... wish me luck!
***

Just taken me prescription and I haven't been on any adventures in Patric today so I'm hopefully assuming I'll still be awake to take the end of course assessment in about an hour or so's time.
***
*ahem*

I passed first time!!!!

80% on the final assessment!

I can go to bed happy now and it took under 12 hours rather than the 2 days I was expecting too!

Might do one of the courses on Alison tomorrow then the last two New Skills Academy on Friday and over the weekend.

Or do I do the kids party planning one tomorrow and potentially Friday?

Decisions, decisions!
***

Goin' to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment