Tuesday 14 May 2019

Tuesday 14th May 2019

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  Got me smear and first HPV test today, so not gonna get into surfing the interwebs or anything, 'cos I've got to leave in an hour!

Gonna take me supplements, check newsgroups and email then shut down.

I'll be back afterwards though, but that'll be studying time... wedding planning first methinks.  Or should I do kids party planning?  Or story writing?  I dunno!  lol
***

Brushed me teeth after I got home with the pup too.

Supplement time now though.
***

That's the supplements down the hatch... they all went down pretty easily this morning, thankfully!

Gonna add mouthwash to next week's shopping and try and remember to ask the nurse about the hard spot on my spine - you watch me forget though lol
***

That's the mouthwash added and Patrick's tyres pumped up, so I'm gonna save this post and shut down now... I'll be sooo early but I'd rather that than be late!

BBS
***

Back now.

The HPV thingy was just another test they do at the lab, no different to the smear that I have anyway.  Remembered to ask about the spot on me back but can't remember what she said now... d'oh!  Might make an appointment with me GP to see what he has to say about it. 

Apparently the strings on the coil were nowhere to be found so she's referring me for an ultrasound at the hospital to see if the coil is still there or not.  It's due to be replaced this year or next year though, so I'm guessing it'll be another cut-me-open to replace the coil when it gets replaced.  I just hope I get the replacement appointment before the ultrasound one!
***

Gonna do some studying this afternoon and prolly into tomorrow, but it'll hop... we're having a take-away for tea so I'll need to put me laptop on the floor so I'll have an early night and start on it tomorrow morning... which one should I do first though?
***

Had garlic bread and veggie lasagne for tea so I'm totally stuffed now!  Gonna leave it for a while before I take me AP so that I don't get even more bloated.
***

Right, one more slurp of pop then I'm off to bed for an early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment