Thursday 9 May 2019

Thursday 9th May 2019

That's the virus scan finished so time to set the back-ups running.  22 hours for the virus scan this week.
***

That's the back-up's started, so time for me supplements now.
***

Blimey Charlie they went down soooo easily this morning!  Does that mean today is gonna be a good day?  Hope so!
***

Gonna read a bit more of a book while I'm waiting for the back-ups to finish then it's review time.
***

Considering this is a children's book, I'm not sure that the word 'fart' should be in it at all, let alone so frequently!
***

That's the back-up's finished, so time to take the puppy on our morning stroll now!  Gonna shut down to give the battery a chance to cool down while we're out.

BBS.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Another 600% and I'm totally wiped out now.  Craving a Cortado so I'll get that then not move off the sofa for the rest of the day.
***

No.

You know what?

I'm not going to have a Cortado, I'm gonna have a Chococino 'cos I haven't had one of those in forever and I need a chocolate fix today!
***

Just bought 3 more courses - one of them was on my list of courses I want to study (a writing for children course), a punctuation one and a blog creation course to try and find out other things that I can do on here.  It was £50 for all three instead of pretty much £650 so I'm saving even more money and it'll keep me out of trouble when I've read and reviewed this book too!
***

Why do I seem to use exclamation marks so freely on here?  Hopefully the punctuation course will steer me away from using so many of them lol
***

Just worked out that when I'm paid me PIP money tomorrow I'll be able to replace the £100 I've taken out of my savings and still have £100 to spend on the next marketing email with offers on courses that I want to do/sound interesting which is awesome!

Lemme just check me maffs in case I've got it wrong though...

£263 in there atm
£230 tomorrow for PIP means that there's £493 tomorrow morning, yeah?
£143 for the bills on the 15th takes me down to £350, yeah?
£150 for the groceries for the rest of May leaves £200 yeah?
£100 back into my savings to replace what I've just taken out leaves me with £100 for whatever I want?  Does that sound about right?
***

Just worked out that I can also put almost my entire ESA payment into my savings on the 20th too 'cos May's bills will already have been paid, the groceries are covered and I'm paid again 2 weeks later which will cover June's bills and PIP is on that Friday to cover June's groceries too.

The pup has to go to the vet again next week so there's that to come out too, but there's already £93 set aside every month for her food and vet bills so as long as it doesn't come to more than £100 then that's already paid for too!  The ESA payment on the 20th will more than cover the bill and I'll still have a small amount of savings too.  So much different to all those years ago when I was struggling to pay the minimum payment on my credit cards, my overdraft was maxed out and I couldn't afford anything else.  Just need to work on improving my credit rating now.
***

That's me teeth brushed now, just gotta keep on reading the book ready for tomorrow.  Steve's fast asleep so I can't see us having a cooked lunch today  😞
***

Chips for lunch... yumsk!
***

Apparently they are the Sainsbury's Basics one's!  Other than being a touch thinner and less coloured I didn't know until Steve said!
***

Just finished reading the book and other than the smattering of swearing sprinkled throughout it, I really enjoyed it!

I'll put the review up tomorrow on Amazon, my writing site and writing blog 'cos that's its official release day.
***

Steve's prescription has just arrived and my GP surgery is back online now, so assuming they are still up on Sunday evening, I'll put my repeat prescription request in as normal on Sunday evening!

Both of my appointments are on the system and they are for 20 minutes each!!  That's double the time I was expecting!
***

Gonna shut down and head to bed for a well-deserved early night.

Be back tomorrow.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment