Thursday 16 May 2019

Thursday 16th May 2019

Was awake and down here before 6am this morning!

The virus scan had finished so I started with me backups.

Gonna go and brush me teeth, walk and feed the pup then get on with studying again while the backup plods onwards.  Children's party planning today (and maybe tomorrow?) methinks.

BBS I hope!
***

The puppy isn't interested in going for a walk yet so I've brushed me teeth and I'll try again when the back-ups have finished so that I can shut my laptop down while we're out and about so that the battery can cool down a bit while I'm not using it.
***

The back-ups are being a right royal PITA today... grrrrrrr!

I've taken me supplements though, so I'm all set for the day as soon as the back-ups decide to play ball!
***

That's the puppy walked and fed... think I'm backing up my documents folder twice though, for some reason!  Not to worry, better twice than not at all!
***

Just chosen to skip the duplicated files so just waiting for the rest of the backup to finish now
***

Decided to start studying while it was backing up and adding the documents into one batch instead of making it two.  Took forever but it's done for another week now.
***

Vegan non-scampi bites for lunch... totally new to me!
***

They tasted more like salmon than scampi to me... still lovely, just not the taste I was expecting is all!
***

Just about to make a start on Module 9 and it'll hopefully be finished by the time Marie comes to take Mitzi to the vet... if it's not, Steve'll have to wake up and take her!
***

Getting soooo dark and it's not even 4.45pm yet!  Gonna have to turn the light on methinks.
***

Officially half way through the course now.

I can almost guarantee that I won't finish it tonight so I just hope I remember enough to answer at least 21 questions correctly tomorrow!
***

That's me prescription swallowed so I'll keep studying until it kicks in then shut down and head to bed.

There's no way I'll be able to finish the final 9 modules and the test before I head to bed so I'm not going to force myself to stay up past my pill kicking in... I'll just finish the module and head to bed.
***

Module 14's got an assessment at the end and I've just started yawning, so I'm gonna shut down and have a really early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment