Saturday 4 May 2019

Saturday 4th May 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed, my teeth brushed so it's time to start studying I reckon!  Gotta take me supplements first though.
***

Supplements swallowed, so I can definitely start studying now!
***

That's the puppy's food just arrived.  Thank you Marie!  Moved £14 to the joint account so that Steve can pay his sister for the food and the next bag of food is free.

She's got to go back to the vet for a check-up on her skin in a couple of weeks so when I find out how much that is I'll move that over to the joint account too.  Means the £160 I thought I had after PIP pay day on Friday is pretty much gone, but that's OK, she's worth it!
***

A bowlful of waffles each for lunch and just 2 more modules to study, two end of module assessments and an end of course test to do then that's it finished and I can move on to the next course.

This course is a ten moduler that will take the best part of two days to finish by the time I've done both assessments and the test so the other two, because they are double the length of this one, will easily take 3 if not 4 days each to finish... what on earth have I let myself in for!?
***

The flippin' site is down now!  Grrr.  Just as I got to the end of module 9 as well!  It's almost guaranteed to be lost in the mists of my brain damage by tomorrow morning so I'm just gonna revise my notes and hope for the best... bet I won't pass though  😟
***

Taken me prescription and I'm having an early night.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment