Friday 3 May 2019

Friday 3rd May 2019

12 hours of sleep last night and I feel so much better now! 

Just taken me supplements then I'll take the puppy for her morning stroll. 

It's May Day Bank Holiday on Monday so I got paid today... yaaaay!

Gonna add my magasines to the shopping then take the puppy out now, then brush me teeth before I forget.
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered, the magasines added and me teeth brushed so I can settle down to studying now, for the rest of the day.
***

Blimmin' 'eck!  These are the longest courses so far!  Even the shortest one is 10 modules, then the other two are 24 modules each so it'll take me at least 5, if not 6 days to complete the three courses instead of the day each that I'd wrongly assumed!

Gonna start with the body language course first, which is the 10 module one.

Wish me luck!
***

This is our baby girl in her favourite position:




Such an adorable little sweetheart!
***

That's me prescription taken and I've just finished module 4's assessment, so I'm hoping for one more module then heading to bed.
***

Going to have another early night now.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment