Tuesday 21 May 2019

Tuesday 21st May 2019

Mornin' all.

Time to take the puppy out for our morning stroll then come home, feed her and get on with studying today methinks.
***

Just taken me supplements, so time to hopefully encourage the pup to go on our daily walk now.
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  A couple of cheeky sports bods parked in the street rather than at the gym too.  Tsk.

I can start studying now though!
***

Just taken the first assessment and scored 90% on it, which is pretty good.
***

Steve's in the kitchen making our pasta bolognaise so I'm gonna go and brush me teeth, while I remember.
***

Teeth brushed and I'm hoping to get to the end of this module by the time our lunch is ready.
***

95% on the final assessment of the course.  I'm proud of that!  It also took a lot less time than I thought too which is even better and means I can do a shorter course as a bonus too!
***

Next up is Psychology - Memory and Cognition which will apparently take 3-4 hours to do... reckon it'll be done in less than 2 if it's anything like the course I've just finished!
***

About bleedin' time!  Been trying for the last hour and half to pass the final assessment and I just have, thankfully.  Not gonna study for the rest of the day now... not in the mood for it any more  😞
***

Just bought another course for £20 instead of £300 so I've got 4 courses to take with the New Skills Academy, 48 with Alison and 2 to do with OpenLearn so that should keep me out of trouble for a while lol

There's a Windows update so I'm gonna shut down now and head to bed for a reeeeeeeeeally early night - think I deserve it.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment