Wednesday 1 May 2019

Wednesday 1st May 2019

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month.
***

Just started the weekly virus scan so hopefully it'll be finished by the time I come down tomorrow morning.
***

Gotta remember to take me supplements, but I'm gonna take the puppy out for her morning stroll first... BBS.
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  She poo'd and made it difficult for me to pick up 'cos it was right next to the kerb so it was too far away from the house wall for me to lean my bum against and just far enough away from a car that I couldn't lean against that either.

I managed to pick it up though, but my anxiety was through the roof!

Gonna take me supplements now, then brush me teeth.
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  Not the worst, but not the best either this morning.  Time to brush me teeth now.
***

Teeth brushed and my knees are going "don't walk around very much today, 'cos we can't support you" so most of today is going to be spent on the sofa, other than going to the bathroom and getting me lunch then taking the plates out to the kitchen.  I've gotta take notice of my body when it warns me like this.
***

Mac 'n' cheese 'n' garlic bread for lunch today apparently.  Gonna make a start on studying before then though.
***

Lunch made me really ill today  👎👎

Gonna get on with me studying when I feel better.
***

Up to module 8 now so I've got 3 modules and at least three, possibly four assessments to do then that's the last course finished  😞

Still got 3 other courses to do on Alison and OpenLearn, but I've really enjoyed these courses on New Skills Academy over the last 10-ish days!
***

That's all ten modules studied, so just got the end of course test to do then that's it, finished!

Wish me luck!
***

There were 30 questions, I got 2 wrong so I passed the course with a huge score of 93.33%!

Yaaaaay!!
***

Going to bed now and hoping for a celebratory lie-in tomorrow.

Nitey-nite-nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment