Monday 6 May 2019

Monday 6th May 2019

Was awake before 6am this morning, down here by 6.15, puppy and hubby greeted, fuss made of the pup and me laptop turned on by 6.45am then my supplements were down the hatch by 7.15am. 

Gonna brush me teeth now then take the puppy for her morning wander.
***

Just taken a photo of our adorable little puppy, so gonna brush me teeth then upload it to my site... need to update the spreadsheets before I take the puppy out this morning too, so think I'll do that first while I remember.
***

That's the spreadsheets sorted, so time for me teeth now then.
***

The puppy forced me to do a new personal best on our stroll this morning... a huge 1500%.  I can't move for the rest of the day now... it's gonna be a struggle even getting to the bathroom!

She's going for another play date this morning.  Bet/hope she'll spend most of the time she's there, asleep... doubt it though lol
***

That's the puppy gone to play again and I'm missing her already!  😢
***

Just signed up for another 3 courses for £30 instead of £297 and these are a video course and 2 short courses, so I'll take those today, tomorrow and Wednesday then the 2 diploma courses over the next 6 days after that.

Clicking on that Facebook ad has saved me many thousands of pounds since clicking on it!

I'd love to have some of the other courses that I want to take heavily discounted too, but I'm not complaining!
***

She's hooooooome!  Our beautiful little senior puppy is home! she was only out for 3.5 hours but they were the most depressing days since she last went on her play date.  I know it's a tiny drop in the ocean of the day, but I really missed her!!
***

That's the shopping been and gone already!  Finished the end of course assessment literally less than a minute before it turned up.  Just scraped through with a score of 76.67% which my OCD likes lol

Taken my prescription too, so gonna have a well-deserved early night after this morning's marathon walk!
***

Off to bed now... think I deserve an early night!

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment