Thursday 30 May 2019

Book Review: Fathering the fatherless by Todd Johnson

⭐ out of 5 

I realise that I'm the wrong gender to be a father and I'm not Christian either but there are huge errors throughout the book and the paragraphs are usually a single sentence.

I appreciate that the author wants to offer support to other fathers from his own experience, but getting on for half of the entire book was just quotes from the bible and very few original words from the author! It's almost like he started off with so many good intentions and ideas, but by half way through he became lost and limped slowly and painfully towards the end.

If you want a quick read with the bible shoved down your throat at every opportunity then you might enjoy this book, but I didn't unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment