Tuesday 7 May 2019

Tuesday 7th May 2019

Just taken me supplements.  Went down pretty easily today, thankfully.  Time to brush me teeth and walk the puppy now then start studying.  Gotta remember to clear both cache's today, in preparation for tomorrow's virus scan.
***

That's me teeth brushed so time to take the puppy out now.
***

700% this morning, means there's already 2000% extra in the walkies bank... as long as we do 600% a day for the rest of the week we'll be at 4500% extra when we come home on Sunday.  Another new personal best for us!

Just gonna read Facebook and my emails then I'll get on with studying again.
***

Studying Improving Personal Effectiveness Certificate today and the first module alone takes about 110 minutes!!  😲  Maybe there's an end of module assessment or something??
***

I was wrong.

Module 1 didn't have an assessment after all, so Steve's gone out to put our lunch on and I've just dowloaded the PDF of module 2.  Gonna make a start on it while Steve's in the bathroom then put my laptop on the floor when there's 10 minutes to go.
***

Passed the end of course assessment with the same score as yesterday's course - 76.67% so my OCD is happy with that number too.

Right on track for doing the last certificate course tomorrow and the two diploma courses at the end of the week and weekend.

I'm really enjoying the courses and the diploma courses are stretching my memory too which can only be a good thing, I reckon!
***

Both browsers cache's cleared ready for tomorrow's virus scan too, so I'm just waiting for the reminder to take my prescription, then I'll charge up me phone then head to bed for an early night.  Hope I'm not awake before 6am again, like I was this morning the first time!  lol
***

That's me prescription down the hatch, so gonna read a few emails, check Facebook, Twitter and me newsgroups then head to bed I reckon.
***

Me phone has just died so I've just plugged it in and I'll be heading to bed in about 1½ hours from now, which'll be about 7.50pm-ish.
***

That's it fully charged, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed for an early night.

Nite nite orl!  💤💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment