Friday 31 May 2019

Friday 31st May 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed.  No poo's this morning but she flooded the street with her wee!

Time for me supplements now.
***

They all went down sorta OK 😌.  The B12 went down the easiest of the four 'cos it only took one mouthful of squash but the Calcium with Magnesium was the worst 'cos the crumbs went everywhere and it took 4 mouthfuls to get them all down the hatch 😔.

Just discovered 2 blog posts that D sent me overnight, so I'd best get them up before I forget!
***

That's D's blog posts up.  What do I do now though??
***

Teeth brushed and new mouthwash kinda opened.  The plastic seal was a nightmare to take off today and there's still some left at the bottom!  😲
***

Just moved £50 from my savings to our joint account 'cos Steve's just said that he's gonna be in single figures in his account after the mortgage came out overnight.

I've got enough in my current account for the groceries on Monday which'll leave me with about £15 but it's pay day again on Monday and again on Friday which will cover June's bills and groceries but I've only got £30 left in my savings which'll be used for part 2 of Steve's birthday gift when part 1 is made and sent.  If it hadn't been pay day twice next week there's no way I could have afforded to help Steve out though. 

I don't mind helping out with the bills when I can, but I can't unless I know Steve's struggling!
***

First home-cooked meal this week (Monday we were at Steve's parents, Tuesday was left-overs from Monday, Wednesday was a take-away and yesterday was a mug of soup each) so Steve won't be getting his Toblerone's today.  He's got to cook both tomorrow and Sunday to get them on Sunday then on Monday it's the start of a new week.
***

Just saved meself £82 when I bought 3 courses... got sooo many to study now so best get on with the shorter ones before I head to bed tonight lol
***

Just signed up for Triyit - it's free to use and you just need to be willing to give your feedback about each of the products you are sent!  That's literally all I know about it so far though... assuming they are genuine I'll leave a review on here when I get my first box from them!
***

That's me prescription taken and Steve's just made me a mug of tea so I'll be up and down for a wee all night now!  lol  My own fault for requesting it though!
***

Off to bed for an early night now... bet I'll still be awake at 10pm though lol

Nite nite orl 😴
***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment