Friday 25 October 2019

Friday 25th October 2019

Mornin' all.

Just taken me morning pills and the Iron was a PITA to get down, then I almost threw up because I had a teeny tiny bite of an apple before the Folic Acid.  Not good.  Not good at all.  Got 3 days of the multi left, so I'll take me last one on Monday.  Can't remember where I put the new ones though, so I'll have to find them over the weekend 🤣
➰➰➰

Fitbit replied to our issue exporting to XLS and said that they are aware of it happening but won't be fixed for a while, annoyingly, so I guess we'll just have to put up with just that single sheet CSV file until it's fixed.  Not happy 😞.
➰➰➰

Our little puppy doggy is home now❗❗  Yaaaaaay❗❗
➰➰➰

Got a 3 minute-long of the puppy dog up on my homepage now.  She's fast asleep in her bed now though 🤣
➰➰➰

Got a photo of the puppy that I'll put up in a bit (assuming I don't forget of course).  Gotta take the Calcium first though.

That's the Calcium crunched up and swallowed, so I'll code and upload the photo now... BBS.
➰➰➰

Got 3 photo's up on the site now... I had my lunch mid-way through coding them though.  They are up and ready to be seen now though and I've put a review for my lunch written so I'll go and upload it now... hold on❗

All the photo's and the food review are online now.  The photo's of the puppy in her bed are taken by Steve 'cos he's sitting opposite her bed and I'm by her bum 🤣 Taken another photo of her, so just lemme download it, then code and upload it.
➰➰➰

Six photo's and a video ain't bad for 6 hours of the puppy being home❗

Absolutely exhausted now though after 3 walks so far this week... need to get back to walking 7 days a week otherwise my legs will complain when the puppy is home for good.  If I add in a stroll on Wednesday each week then add another day every few weeks or so, that might be the best idea methinks.
➰➰➰

That's the last 3 of my pills taken, so I'm gonna head to bed in a bit, hopefully for an early night.  Gonna publish this now though, so I'll say night night all... I'll be back again in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment