Tuesday 29 October 2019

Tuesday 29th October 2019

Morning all.

Still can't connect to my site for some reason, so I'm gonna take my morning pills then contact my webhosts 'cos I'm waaaay out of my depth❗

It was sorted ✔ in under a minute - took longer to find my PIN and explain the issue than to resolve it 🤣  Yesterday's photo's are online now and I've taken my supplements, so I'm all set for the day now.

Accidentally put the same photo up twice though, so time for a quick bit of editing of the code to take the duplicate out.  Hold on❗

All sorted and I've just been given the 5 minute warning for my lunch, so I'll go and have that then I'll be back this afternoon.
➰➰➰

Forgot to take the Calcium at lunchtime - woops❗

It's gonna be a very short blog post today 'cos it's only just 4.30pm 🕟 and it's only just started scrolling❗  Not to worry though, I obviously haven't had much to say today 🤷
➰➰➰

Watching the final of Masterchef Australia and taking my evening prescriptions.  It really is a short blog post today❗❗
➰➰➰

Just replaced the bags in my bin here in the living room.  Already used 9 bags since Sunday lunchtime because they are so thin and cruddy.  Means I'll be using another six by the weekend which is just under half the roll in a week.  I really did get what I paid for with them.  Not happy at all.
➰➰➰

Pre-ordered a DVD that's being delivered on 15th November (it's release day) so that'll be my reward for completing NaNo... I won't even let myself open the addressed box until I finish my NaNo novel.  I'm hoping to write a minimum of 4,000 words (aka 4 chapters) a day so that I can reward myself with a J2O every day, but this DVD will be the ultimate celebratory reward for finishing it again.
➰➰➰

Shutting down now 'cos my Fitbit app has reminded me that I need to start winding down, so I'm shutting down for the night now.  Really short post today.

Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment